What is the SSL Certificate?
Why do we need SSL Certificate?
What is SSL in E-commerce?
An SSL certificate enables your website to be able to accept and transmit confidential information securely over an encrypted Internet connection. In layman's terms, this provides you with the means to take payment and accept sensitive information.
You'll want one if you have an online store, collect sensitive data, allow others to log in to view information, want to ensure customers they're avoiding phishing scams or other problems, or if you are required to comply with privacy and security regulations.
Comodo has a well-earned reputation in the Web Security industry. With leading customer care and technical support, they provide you with the ability to display a special icon on your page informing visitors that your site is secure.
Types of SSL Certificates:
Comodo's Positive SSL Certificates are designed for securing intranets, extranets, and websites. These certificates are an ideal and low-cost way of securing your enterprise web server.
You can either spend a lot of money and time buying and managing individual SSL Certificates for each subdomain, or you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by purchasing just one Wildcard SSL certificate to secure them all.
Comodo SSL certificates provide the strongest protection, greatest flexibility, and can be issued to your website within minutes using our 100% online ordering process.
Comodo Wildcard SSL secures subdomains on your site such as yourdomain.com, secure.yourdomains.com, and mail.yourdomain.com. One Wildcard SSL certificate saves you money and time by simplifying SSL certificate management.
- Comodo SSL Certificates support both 128 and 256-bit encryption. The type of encryption used is determined by the configuration of the server hosting the SSL.
- If an SSL certificate is purchased for the wrong domain, please contact support and request a SSL rename for the correct domain. This can only be done once per purchase.
- Non-Wildcard certificates cannot be used on subdomains.
- SSL certificate purchases are non-refundable.
- A Wildcard SSL certificate, once installed, is immediately usable on the selected domain.
Select Which Certificate Works Best for You
8,154/- kshs per year
Positive Wildcard SSL
24,351/- kshs per year
Comodo Wildcard SSL
55,801/- kshs per year